Pickleball Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in North America. It is a racquet sport which combines elements of...Read more »
Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in North America. It is a racquet sport which combines elements of tennis, badminton, and table tennis. It is played with an elongated table tennis paddle on a badminton sized court.
Here are some of the reasons why you should try it:
- Great exercise: It is a great way to burn calories and stay active. According to research, playing pickleball burns around 500 calories for only an hour of casual play. It also helps strengthen your muscles and improve your cardiovascular system.
- Stress reliever: It is a great way to relax after a long day at work and distract you from your daily worries.
- Low injury risk: It is very popular with the senior community since it is not hard on the body and it is easy on the joints.
- Easy to pick up: As many say, pickleball is easy to learn and hard to master. After learning some simple rules, you can already step on the court and have a blast.
- Intergenerational: It is one of the only sports where you can find people of all ages playing together and having fun. It is great for families looking for activities to do together.
Pickleball is fun! Come try it at Club CDL.
Hope to see you on the courts soon!