Pickleball Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in North America. It is a racquet sport which combines elements of...Read more »
Dean Hollingworth, CSCS, MTPS
Director of Fitness
With over 20 years of experience in the health and fitness industry, Dean has established himself as a highly regarded fitness consultant. A certified strength and conditioning specialist, as well as a certified tennis performance specialist, the Montreal native has extensive experience working with youths and young adults in helping them to develop speed, agility, coordination, and strength.
Dean’s rapid rise in the fitness community can be attributed to his honest dedication to excellence in his field. Working with various Quebec organizations as a youth fitness specialist has given Dean many opportunities to develop athletes in tennis, hockey, gymnastics, and football.
Dean’s strong passion for sports has led him to work and consult with both amateur and professional athletes, including those belonging to prominent National teams.
• 1998- Elected to the post of Provincial Director for the National Strength and Conditioning Association in Quebec.
• 2002- Received the Bronze Award from the NSCA for his support and promotion of the organization.
• 2006- Hired as Fitness Director at Club Sportif Cote-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
• 2013- Trainer for Eugenie Bouchard, currently ranked 20th on the WTA Tour. (May 2014)
• 2014- Trainer for Francoise Abanda, currently ranked 261st on the WTA Tour. (May 2014)
• 2014- Strength Coach for the Canadian Fed Cup Team.
• 2015- MTPS certification.