The warm-up is the first crucial step an athlete must take before competition, practice or training. Athletes often do...Read more »
Member agrees to keep and obey all rules and regulations now in force or in the future prescribed by the Club, for the use of the Club training facilities, premises, and equipment therein, and the Club reserves the right to revoke this membership for cause if Member fails to keep and obey any of such rules and regulations, or for reasons of nuisance, disturbance or other members or staff, moral turpitude or fraud. Without limiting Member’s obligation to obey the rules and regulations of the Club presently in force or in the future prescribed, Member agrees to the following rules and regulations, but not limited here to:
- Management reserves the right to cancel any membership at any time.
- Management reserves the right to restrict entry or to remove from the club’s premises any person whose character, appearance, manner, conduct or language is demonstrated to be unacceptable.
- The Club cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items. It is strongly recommended to use the security boxes to keep your valuables secure. Security boxes are available upon request at the reception.
- Proper sport attire and non marking footwear must be worn in the gym. Court shoes must be worn on squash and racquetball courts at all times. Clay court shoes may absolutely not be used on other playing surfaces.
- Children twelve (12) years and under must be supervised by an adult member at all times.
- Children under the age of ten (10) are not permitted in the sauna and/or steam room.
- Children six (6) years of age or older must use the locker room corresponding to their gender.
- Access to the fitness facilities is reserved for members aged eleven (11) years and up. Members aged between eleven (11) and fifteen (15) years old must be accompanied by a parent in the fitness area.
- For hygienic reasons, all members must take a shower before entering the sauna or steam room; shaving in the sauna or steam room is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the club.
- Smoking is not permitted in the club or in the entrance leading to the front door.
- Management reserves the right to close any or all parts of the club at any time.
- Club operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- All prices indicated do not include taxes. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice.
- Member acknowledges that by joining Club Sportif Côte de Liesse, he/she has read the Club Rules and Regulations and agrees to abide by them.
Other membership policies
A membership may be suspended (put on hold) for a maximum of two (2) months during the twelve (12) month membership period. A membership may be suspended at only one time during the contract. A fee of $25.00/month shall be charged for suspending a membership. Suspended months will be added to the end of the membership. For all suspension inquiries please contact Jan Weber at email@example.com
This Membership Agreement is between Member, as identified in contract and Club Sportif Côte de Liesse, for duration of one (1) year. Member will have thirty six (36) days from the signing date to cancel the membership contract; in this case member agrees to pay ten percent (10%) of the total price as stated in the membership contract. If member wishes to cancel the contract after the thirty (36) day period, member agrees to pay a cancellation fee of up to 4 months fees. For all cancellation inquiries please contact Jan Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical conditions/business requirements
For all suspensions or cancellation of a membership due to medical reasons or business purposes, a medical note or letter from the employer will be required.
Lockers are available for day use only. The rental cost of a permanent half locker is $15/month. Any personal belongings left overnight by a member who did not purchase a locker will be removed and confiscated.
Non-Members who wish to use the facilities of the Club must pay the guests fees. For adults, the guest fee is $20 and $10 for juniors. These fees give access to the gym and racquet sports. For tennis, court fees apply. A fitness, squash or racquetball member wishing to play tennis will pay half of the regular guest and court fees will also apply. A person will have the right to visit the club six times as a guest with a guest pass, after the third time the person will have to pay a full guest fee. For security purposes all guests must be accompanied by a member.
Policies, rules and reservations pertaining to specific facilities
LESSONS, PROGRAMS, PERSONAL TRAINING,
You can book for a lesson or a personal training session up to 7 days in advance.
GROUP CLASSES (FITNESS)
For fitness group classes you can book the day before.
|Fitness Activities||Permitted cancellations||Late cancellations||No shows|
|Personal Trainings||24 hours in advance||instructor||Full Fee|
You can book up to 7 days in advance by calling the front desk, in person or online. UT members wishing to play during UT times (see below) can reserve up to 5 days in advance.
TENNIS COURT FEES
Court fees must be paid prior to playing. If any player fails to pay for their share of the court fee, the amount will be charged directly to the member’s credit card with an additional $2 administration fee.
UNLIMITED PLAY OPTION (UT)
If you add the UT option to your monthly fees, you don’t have to pay the court fees during UT times. UT Times
|Weekdays AM||6:30 AM – 9:30 AM||6:30 AM – 9:30 AM|
|Weekdays PM||9:30 PM – 11:30 PM||7:30 PM – 9:30 PM|
|Saturday AM||7:00 AM – 9:00 AM||7:30 AM – 9:30 AM|
|Saturday PM||5:00 PM – 8:30 PM||3:00 PM – 5:30 PM|
|Sunday AM||7:00 AM – 9:00 AM||7:30 AM – 9:30 AM|
|Sunday PM||5:00 PM – 8:30 PM||1:00 PM – 3:30 PM|
|Tennis Activities||Permitted cancellations||Late cancellations||No shows|
|Courts||12 hours in advance||Full court fees||Full court fees|
|programs||24 hours in advance||of the instructor||instructor|
You can book a squash or racquetball court by calling the front desk, in person or online up to 5 days in advance.
LENGTH OF THE BOOKING
You can book a squash or racquetball court for a period of 45 minutes at a time. Consecutive court bookings are not permitted during primetime. This includes having a reservation with one partner, and changing to another partner for the court time immediately following.
Primetime is defined as follows:
Weekdays: 6:30am – 9:15am / 11:30am – 1:45pm / 4:00pm – 8:30pm
Weekends: 9:15am – 1:45pm
During primetime, should you want a second court immediately following the first reservation, you can book any court that is free once you have finished with the first reservation. To do so please come to reception or call to book the next reservation.
Lights on all squash & racquetball courts will be turned OFF after organized programs are finished or if there is no reservation. Should you show up early for your booking or stay on court longer, it is your responsibility to advise and ask reception to turn the lights on. To do so from the back courts, a phone can be found between courts #5-6 and #7-8, which rings straight through to reception. For the front squash courts, please present yourself in person to the reception desk. You will need to book the court as a new reservation with your name and your partner’s name.
Courts booked in advance with Mr. Practice (or “to be determined” partner): $5 + txs/court.
Exception: Non-reserved courts may be booked with Mr. Practice upon arriving at the club.
|Squash/Racquetball Activities||Permitted cancellations||Late cancellations||No shows|
|Courts||6 hours in advance||$5.00/court||$10/court|
|Lessons and programs||advance||instructor||instructor|