The warm-up is the first crucial step an athlete must take before competition, practice or training. Athletes often do...Read more »
This Membership Agreement is for duration of either one (1) year or eight (8) months or one (1) month (as applicable and as purchased and paid by member). <<This Clause is required under the consumer protection act. Member can cancel this agreement by a written advice addressed to the club or by using the form as provided without cost and penalty before the club starts to meet its obligation. Once the club starts its obligation, member can cancel the agreement within 1/10th of the intended duration of the agreement by using the form provided or in writing addressed to the club. In such a case, Member will be charged a maximum of 1/10th of the value of the agreement and settlement will be within 10 days of the cancellation date. Member has the right to consult article 197 to 205 of the consumer protection laws (chapter P-40.1) and if necessary, to communicate with the Consumer Protection Office>>. Should member decide to cancel the agreement after a time period equal to more than 1/10th of intended duration, then a cancellation fee equivalent to up to 4 months of the membership will be paid. For all cancellation inquiries please contact: email@example.com
⦁ Checking-in All members
You are required to check-in and scan your membership card at the reception prior to using any of the Club facilities. If you are checking in to play a racquet sport, please be sure to check-in with reception upon your arrival (and not just scan your card). If you lose your membership card you must purchase a replacement for $5.00
⦁ Suspending memberships
A membership may be suspended (put on hold) for a maximum of three (3) months during the twelve (12) month membership period. A membership may be suspended for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months. A fee of $25.00 plus taxes/month shall be charged for suspending a membership. Suspensions must be done before leaving for the suspension period. Suspended months will be added to the end of the membership at the regular membership rate. For all suspension inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
⦁ Membership modification
Memberships can be upgraded at any time during a contract. Should the upgrade be done between monthly payments a pro-rated amount will be charged. Should a request for a downgrade in membership be requested, a month’s fee at the original membership rate will be applied.
⦁ Medical conditions/business requirements
For all suspensions or cancellation of a membership due to medical reasons or business purposes, a letter from the doctor or employer will be required.
Lockers are available for day use only. The rental cost of a permanent half locker is $15 plus taxes/month. All locker rentals will continue for the entirety or remainder of your membership. Locker rental expiry date will coincide with membership expiry date. Please ask at reception if you wish to rent a locker. Any personal belongings left overnight by a member who did not rent a locker will be removed and disposed.
⦁ Guests fees
Non-Members who wish to use Club CDL’s facilities must pay the guests fees. For adults, the guest fee is $20+tax per day. Juniors (under 18 years of age) pay half price; $10+tax per day. These fees give access to the gym and racquet sports. For tennis, court fees apply. A fitness or racquetball member wishing to play tennis will pay half of the regular guest fee ($10) and court fees will also apply. For security purposes all guests must be accompanied by a member and must provide a photo ID. A maximum of 6 visits per calendar year as a guest will be permitted.
⦁ Upgrade fees
Members playing outside of their membership hours/restrictions must pay an upgrade fee of $10.00 + taxes. Tennis, Fitness and Racquetball members/players playing Squash must pay an upgrade fee of $10.00 + taxes.
Policies, rules and reservations pertaining to specific facilities
GROUP CLASSES (FITNESS)
For group fitness classes you can book the day before.
|Fitness Activities||Permitted cancellations||Late cancellations||No shows|
|Personal Trainings||24 hours in advance||At the discretion of the instructor||Full Fee|
You can book up to 7 days in advance by calling the front desk, in person or online. Members with Tennis Prepaid option wishing to play during TENNIS PREPAID times (see below) can reserve up to 5 days in advance.
TENNIS COURT FEES
Court fees must be paid prior to playing. If any player fails to pay for their share of the court fee, the amount will be charged directly to the member’s credit card.
TENNIS PREPAID OPTION
If you add the TENNIS PREPAID option to your monthly fees, you don’t have to pay the court fees during TENNIS PREPAID times. Cancellation fees still apply applied even for TENNIS PREPAID members according to the cancellation policy below.
TENNIS PREPAID Times
|SUMMER SESSION||WINTER SESSION|
|Weekdays AM||6:30 AM – 9:30 AM||6:30 AM – 9:30 AM|
|Weekdays PM||7:00 PM – 9:30 PM||9:30 PM – 11:00 PM|
|Saturday AM||6:30 AM – 9:00 AM||6:30 AM – 9:00 AM|
|Saturday PM||5:00 PM – 7:00 PM||5:00 PM – 8:30 PM|
|Sunday AM||6:30 AM – 9:00 AM||6:30 AM – 9:00 AM|
|Sunday PM||5:00 PM – 7:00 PM||5:00 PM – 8:30 PM|
|Tennis Activities||Permitted cancellations||Late cancellations||No shows|
|Courts||12 hours in advance||Full court fees||Full court fees.|
|Lessons and group programs||24 hours in advance||Full court fees. Lesson at the discretion of the instructor.||Full court fees. Lesson at the discretion of the instructor.|
You can book a squash or racquetball court online or by calling the front desk or in person up to 7 days in advance.
LENGTH OF THE BOOKING
You can book a squash or racquetball court for a period of 45 minutes at a time. Consecutive court bookings are not permitted during primetime. This includes having a reservation with one partner and changing to another partner for the court time immediately following.
Primetime is defined as follows:
Weekdays: 6:30am – 9:15am / 11:30am – 1:45pm / 4:00pm – 8:30pm
Weekends: 9:15am – 1:45pm
During primetime, should you want a second court immediately following the first reservation, you can book any court that is free once you have finished with the first reservation. To do so please come to reception or call to book the next reservation.
Lights on all squash & racquetball courts will be turned OFF after organized programs are finished or if there is no reservation. Should you show up early for your booking or stay on court longer, it is your responsibility to advise and ask reception to turn the lights on. You will need to book the court as a new reservation with your name and your partner’s name.
|Squash/Racquetball Activities||Permitted cancellations||Late cancellations||No shows|
|Courts||6 hours in advance||$10.00/court plus taxes||$10/court plus taxes|
|Lessons and programs||24 hours in advance||$10.00/court plus taxes. Lesson at the discretion of the instructor.||$10/court plus taxes. Lesson at the discretion of the instructor.|
B. Rules and regulations
Member agrees to keep and obey all rules and regulations now in force or in the future prescribed by the Club, for the use of the Club training facilities, premises, and equipment therein, and the Club reserves the right to revoke this membership for cause if Member fails to keep and obey any of such rules and regulations, or for reasons of nuisance, disturbance or other members or staff, moral turpitude or fraud. Without limiting Member’s obligation to obey the rules and regulations of the Club presently in force or in the future prescribed, Member agrees to the following rules and regulations, but not limited hereto:
1. Management reserves the right to cancel any membership at any time.
2. Management reserves the right to restrict entry or to remove from the Club’s premises any person whose character, appearance, manner, conduct or language is demonstrated to be unacceptable.
3. The Club cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items. It is strongly recommended to use the security boxes to keep your valuables secure. Security boxes are available upon request at the reception (photo ID required).
4. Proper sport attire and non-marking footwear must be worn in the gym. Court shoes must always be worn on squash and racquetball courts. Clay court shoes may not be used on other playing surfaces other than the clay courts.
5. Children twelve (12) years and under must always be supervised by an adult member at any time.
6. Children under the age of twelve (12) are not permitted in the sauna and/or steam room.
7. Children six (6) years of age or older must use the locker room corresponding to their gender.
8. Access to the fitness facilities is reserved for members aged eleven (11) years and up. Members aged between eleven (11) and fifteen (15) years old must be accompanied by a member parent in the fitness area.
9. For hygienic reasons, all members must take a shower before entering the sauna or steam room; shaving in the sauna or steam room is not permitted. Personal belongings are not permitted in the sauna or steam room.
10. Pets are not allowed in the Club.
11. Smoking is not permitted in the Club or in the entrance leading to the front and back doors.
12. All alcohol consumed on the premises must be purchased from the restaurant located within the club and cannot be taken to other parts of the club outside of the restaurant area.
13. Club CDL requires that every member provides a valid credit card which is kept in member’s file in an encrypted format. It is the client’s responsibility to advise Club CDL of all changes to credit card information and/or when a credit card has expired.
14. Management reserves the right to close any or all parts of the Club at any time.
15. Club operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
16. All prices indicated do not include taxes. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
17. Member authorises the club to charge the credit card held on file for any unpaid balances or amount owed to the club as a result of a visit to club for unpaid services.
18. Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice.
19. Member acknowledges that by joining Club Sportif Côte de Liesse, he/she has read the Club Rules and Regulations and agrees to abide by them.
As a member, I hold Club CDL, its agents and employees free and harmless from any and all claims, liability and damages resulting from any and all accidents, injuries or illnesses arising, either directly or indirectly from visiting Club CDL and/or participation in an exercise program, including all punitive and exemplary damages, except those resulting from the gross negligence of Club CDL or its agents and employees.
Accepting emails and promotional information: member agrees to receive information and promotional emails from Club Sportif CDL.
I also authorize CLUB CDL to use pictures and videos of me for their promotional and advertising materials until I decide to revoke this authorisation in writing.